Raindrop Therapy implements heat, aromatherapy, reflexology, and traditional massage techniques to promote complete relaxation and mental, emotional, and physical health.
To achieve overall wellness and relaxation, raindrop therapy begins with the use of specific oils known for their health benefits, slowly massaged onto the skin or released into the air by candle. After the initiation of aromatherapy, the massage therapist beings to implement Swedish massage and reflexology techniques. Finally, a hot towel is laid across the back to help increase the absorption of the oils, and further the relaxation of the muscles.
The Health Benefits Raindrop Therapy:
- Pain Relief – Aromatherapy, heat, and massage are all effective ways of reducing pain felt in the muscles.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Natural plants and herbs like thyme, wintergreen, and peppermint are used as an anti-inflammatory agent. These herbs are made into essential oils and are implemented during a Raindrop session to aid with inflammation in the muscles and joints.
- Increased Circulation – Muscle stimulation and heat are well known for increasing blood flow into the target area.
- Strengthens the Immune System – Clinical studies have shown that regular massages increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity, which are the body’s “killer cells” that attack threats to the immune system.
- Reduce Mental Stress – Inhaling certain smells, like lavender, bergamot, or chamomile essential oils, can help to release emotional and mental stress.