After months indoors with your new hair growth, you may be elated to return to your stylist to get your color, cut, and style back under control. As you prepare for your visit, be advised we are preparing as well.
As we adjust to our “new normal” consisting of more frequent cleanings, wearing masks, and working diligently to help our clients to social distance while still receiving the superior customer service we are known for, we appreciate the patience and cooperation of our guests.
We understand our clients and new guests may be nervous, here are some tips for returning to our Spa and Salon as well as some changes to expect.
- Tagalongs—whether children or your best friend who is coming for moral support while you make a big hair change—will not be allowed in the Spa or Salon areas and our waiting area is closed to minimize exposure to guests and staff. Our regular policy of limited guests will be enforced.
- We require a card on file when reserving an appointment; however, we allow guests to pay with cash or a different card upon completion of their services. In light of the pandemic and to reduce the spreading of germs, we ask all clients to try to pay with a card.
- We may ask you to wait in your vehicle or outside of out Spa & Salon before your appointment begins. To accommodate the high number of clients seeking some TLC after months without and to reduce exposure for our guests, we have implemented some social distancing rules. This may mean a closed or reduced capacity in our waiting room or asking clients to wait until a few minutes before their visit to check in.
- The above social distancing may apply to other services. For example, clients who are having their hair colored may be asked to wait in a different area while their color is processing.
- We are also doing our best to stagger services and extend time between appointments to allow for a deeper cleaning and sanitation between clients.
- If you are showing any symptoms of any illness, no matter how mild, please postpone and reschedule your appointment. We are excited to have you back, but we also want our guests and staff healthy—and that includes you too! Take care of your health and when you are feeling better, it’ll be our turn to take care of you.
We appreciate your patience and ongoing patronage with our Spa and Salon. We are so excited to be back open and serving our community. We will be doing everything possible to maximize your experience while maintaining the health and safety of our guests. Call us today to schedule your appointment. We are offering our full menu of services—hair, nails, massages, and waxing are available.