Pedicures, just like manicures, cross gender and age boundaries – they are meant for all to enjoy. Pedicures are meant to help provide a means to compliment the care of your feet that you carryout every day. Walking, running, dancing, driving, shoes, sandals, going barefoot – these are all things that can affect the heath of your feet.
What is a pedicure for men like?
A Pedicure is also a cosmetic treatment like a manicure, but it is for the toenails and the feet. Just like a manicure, a pedicure is also a simple procedure which involves trimming and cleaning of the toenails and caring for the feet. It is simple and can be done at home too, but it is recommended to get this service professionally from a spa because it is accompanied with a foot massage and extra effort in the care of your feet.
What you can expect from a pedicure at a spa:
- Your bare feet are placed in small tub of lukewarm water for about 5-10 minutes. This helps to soften the nails and skin – especially the callouses that have built up on your feet.
- A nail brush is used to scrub your feet and remove any dirt or dead skin from your feet and under your toenails.
- A pumice stone is used to scrub the bottom and sides of your feet to help remove or reduce the size of the callouses that have built up.
- Your feet are rinsed and then patted dry with a towel.
- Next, a nail clipper is used to trim your toenails and a nail file to smooth out any rough edges. The cuticles at the base of your toenails is also removed.
- As a finishing touch, a moisturizing foot cream is applied to your feet and calves to hydrate the skin.
Isn’t that easy? Well, then what are you waiting for?
Add this to your routine and take your grooming to another level. Getting it done by a professional will provide you with optimal results. You will definitely enjoy getting this service and feeling neat, clean, tidy, and well-groomed.
Keep in mind, a well-groomed man is an attractive man and grooming includes taking care of your whole body. Dirty nails leave a very bad impression on anyone you meet whether it’s your potential business partner or a date. You need to step up your grooming game by taking care of all the things necessary to look dashingly handsome, sharp, and of course, clean.
Stop fiddling with unnecessary thoughts of whether manicures or pedicures are just for women and whether you should go for one or not. Bear in mind that keeping yourself well-groomed will not make you any less manly. Instead it will make you look more desirable, presentable, and fresh. So, take care of yourself and your body with a pedicure for men.