Since more men are getting into the self-care routine focused on facial grooming, here is a general overview of what you can expect during your visit:
- To start, your eyebrows are prepped for waxing. This includes:
- Trimming the length of your current brow hairs to give them a clean-cut look.
- The waxing specialist will also use a small brush to comb your eyebrows to separate the hairs that are to be removed from the rest of the brow.
- A topical astringent is applied to the area around the brow to anesthetize the area to be waxed.
- The wax is applied to the desired area with a small applicator and a muslin strip is placed over the wax. Pressure is applied for a few seconds and then the strip is pulled off in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
The process may be repeated to ensure optimal hair removal and then applied to the other brow. Once the hair is removed and any residual wax is cleaned off, then a topical moisturizer is applied to soothe the skin and reduce redness. Keep a professional, attractive, and clean-cut look through eyebrow waxing services for men available at Brandon Essentials Massage and Spa.