Eyebrow waxing isn’t just for shaping women’s brows, men can benefit as well – in fact, they may even benefit more from it. Eyebrow waxing is a quick, efficient way of maintaining the look of your eyebrows, and for men, that can mean keeping them from being unruly, and remove any hairs from between your eyebrows.
Since more men are getting into the self-care and pampering routine, here is a general overview of what you can expect during your visit:
- To start, your eyebrows are prepped for waxing. This includes:
- Trimming the length of your current brow hairs to give them a clean-cut look.
- The waxing specialist will also use a small brush to comb your eyebrows to separate the hairs that are to be removed from the rest of the brow.
- A topical astringent is applied to the area around the brow in order to anesthetize the area to be waxed.
- The wax is applied to the desired area with a small applicator and a muslin strip is placed over the wax. Pressure is applied for a few seconds and then the strip is pulled off in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
The process may be repeated in order to ensure optimal hair removal and then applied to the other brow. Once the hair is removed and any residual wax is cleaned off, then a topical moisturizer is applied to soothe the skin and reduce redness.
Keep a professional, clean cut look through our eyebrow waxing services for men.