With summer just beginning we are excited to spend our free time outdoors soaking up the beautiful Florida sun. With the summer heat we know that it is important for us to keep ourselves hydrated, but did you know that you also need to make sure your skin stays hydrated as well? The summer heat can dry our skin out quickly, so how do we keep our skin hydrated and looking and feeling healthy, smooth, and fresh all summer long? Here is how and why we love using hydrating facials to help us combat summer dryness!
What is a hydrating facial?
A hydrating facial is a skincare treatment that is full of water-rich properties and has been designed to provide deep hydration and stimulate the deep layers of our skin cells and tissue to boost collagen, elastin, and cell generation, while also exfoliating and encouraging blood flow to the skin. The best thing about a hydrating facial is that it is designed for use by anyone – female or male, young or old!
What are the benefits of a hydrating facial?
There are many benefits our skin experiences from having a hydrating facial done. These benefits include:
- A hydrating facial is a non-invasive and gentle way to soothe your skin and give your face a deep clean, exfoliation, and replace and lock in hydration.
- A hydrating facial stimulates your skin using massage and exfoliation to provide an instant brighter look and glow to your face.
- A hydrating facial boosts blood circulation and allows nutrients and oxygen to be better carried throughout your face, which evens out the skin tone and texture.
- A hydrating facial leaves your skin smooth and soft to the touch.
- A hydrating facial will help your skin balance just the right amount of oil to make sure that your face is not too dry, but also not so oily that it will lead to acne breakouts.
- A hydrating facial will lock in moisture within your skin, which will stop itchiness and irritation of the skin.
- A hydrating facial leaves your skin well hydrated, which will help the skin to better absorb any other skin care products you use and maximize their benefits.
So, whether you’re looking to replenish the hydration in your skin or simply looking for a new skincare routine to help maintain the hydration in your skin, contact Brandon Essentials today for a skincare consultation and to discuss how one of our hydrating facials can help you combat dryness this summer!