Microblading is a manual method for filling in the eyebrow and is considered a semi-permanent form of make-up that can positively alter the appearance of your brows. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we are impacting the color closer to the surface, the strokes look sharp and very thin. There are no “spills” or bleeding of color under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking brows, with hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of actual hair present.
The pigments used in this method have been designed to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, to blend with them perfectly.
The result is natural, impeccable, and fuller looking brows that can last up to three years.
Microblading Care and Maintenance
Microblading is a more complicated cosmetic procedure than waxing or tinting and requires special care instructions. You will need to adhere to the following care and maintenance guidelines:
- One week prior to treatment you should avoid the following: anticoagulants, aspirin, retinol, and alcohol.
- There is no downtime following treatment. Your new eyebrow set will be ready for a selfie immediately after the process.
- Twenty-four hours after the initial appointment, your brows will appear darker than expected, but they will fade to a natural looking color over the next two weeks.
- One month after your appointment, we recommend a brief retouching service.
- Microblading is relatively low maintenance. No special care is required, except for a recommended retouching once a year.
Does it hurt?
The treatment is relatively painless. Before the microblading begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area to minimize discomfort, followed by a liquid anesthetic.
Benefits of Eyebrow Microblading
A great advantage of choosing this cosmetic treatment is that it takes less time to get ready in the morning. Eyebrow microblading offers semi-permanent results and can reduce the time needed to prepare, since you do not need to fill in your eyebrows with makeup.
Another advantage of eyebrow microblading is that it is ideal for anyone who has lost hair from chemo treatments. In fact, the technique was actually created in Asia as a means to help cancer patients feel better about their appearance.
Regardless of the natural growth of your brow hair or your current brow shape, microblading can provide you with the perfect brows you’ve always wanted.
- Add a fabulous shape and lift your eyebrows, without the need of the surgeon’s scalpel.
- Correct sparse or overloaded eyebrows and say goodbye to your eyebrow pencil.
- Add a stunning shape and extra definition for a more youthful appearance.
- Restore the appearance of realistic-looking brows with natural hair stroke eyebrows.
- The combination of available colors and the use of the stencil design allow microblading to have a natural appearance.
- Unlike some alternative procedures, this treatment will never go away or get stained, and you will not even have to worry about these problems while exercising.