The heat is on and it doesn’t seem like it will be cooling down anytime soon—and your skin may be paying for it. With the increase level of sun exposure, humidity, and the elements in general that often occurs in the summertime, is getting a facial to harsh on the skin or will it actually help?
Well, the estheticians at Essentials Spa weigh in with their thoughts and it is a resounding YES, facials during the summertime are ok and are highly recommended. Each facial performed at Essentials is customized to each client’s personal skin needs, so there isn’t a concern for facials being too harsh on the skin after all it goes through each day. Getting a facial during the summer can also help to specifically target and repair sun damage caused by the increase exposure that often occurs at this time.
The most popular facial during the summertime is the Essentials Signature Hydrating and Calming Facial because of its focus on rehydrating skin and ingredients that are sensitive to all skin types—so you don’t have to worry about applying anything too harsh after days out in the intense sun.
Opting for a facial during the summer can help target specific concerns that usually pop up most frequently in the summer. Essential Facials can help
- Repair skin cells from sun damage and strengthen them against exposure.
- Minimize exfoliation of important oils that nourish your cells following exposure to intense heat.
- Infuse cells with antioxidants to minimize redness and effects of the sun.
- Hydrate skin cells and deliver calming ingredients such as chamomile and green tea.
- Treat mild burns and damaged cells with facials infused with aloe and hyaluronic acid.
Essentials Spa is dedicated to helping each of our clients achieve the most out of their facials and provide recommended treatments to help boost skin health and rejuvenation.