Prior to your Essential Facial, you will first receive a professional consultation where you can voice any concerns to your Esthetician and explain what you want out of the Essential Facial. Almost all facials consist of four basic steps: cleansing, exfoliating, massaging the face and neck, and then applying a mask tailored to your specific skin type.
However, ‘thorough’ would be a term you can apply to this often-requested service.
For Essential Facials to be effective we first look into a more extensive approach to cleansing and enhancing your skin. Certain oils and products, have proven themselves over time. And those are the ‘go to’ strategies we use when delivering an Essential treatment. Also, our staff helps you decide if this approach is best by examining your unique skin qualities and condition.
We also use this service to exfoliate skin, and then we moisturize it. Again, all applications are determined by first gleaning what we can through questions and examination. Then we carefully customize an approach sure to instill a smile on your face.
What you can expect during our Essential Facial:
- Pre-Cleanse: Makeup and surface grim is removed.
- Skin-reading: We use a specific technique that, once makeup has been removed, our staff can truly analyze your skin.
- Scrub: Our luscious Lemon Cream Scrub is applied to exfoliate and detoxify the skin.
- Cleanse with Steam: One of our most popular methods of performing a thorough facial is to cleanse with a steam application. This can stimulate circulation and remove dead skin cells.
- Finishing touches: From there, our Essentials Facial is finished with a facial massage, mask, moisturizer, and sunblock.
The Essential Facial cleanses your pores, exfoliates dead skin cells and grim, leaving your skin looking and feeling healthier. Mild acne blemishes are also reduced, and with dead skin cells removed, your skin will be smoother and brighter.