A hot towel shave may look like an extraordinary experience to a few, or it may be a weekly routine for others. For some, it’s just the image you have of a barbershop, yet rarely know why or how it works. There are a lot of significant advantages to a hot towel shave that has this old trend rising in popularity again.
- It opens your pores. Before starting the whole shaving proves, the towels are usually kept in a heated cabinet that has a desirable temperature - not too hot, but just right. At the point when the towel is set on the face before shaving, the pores open after a couple of minutes. It additionally softens and relaxes the facial hair. Both the opening of the pores and hair relaxation make shaving a more effective and quicker task.
- Exfoliation. Besides expelling your whiskers, the hot towel shave is additionally an exfoliating treatment. It is important to get rid of all the dead skin cells to get fresh and clear-looking skin. The ultra-sharp blades of the straight razor used during the hot towel shave evacuate the dead skin cells up to four layers with each pass. Making a hot towel shave a weekly routine is the perfect solution to ridding yourself of unwanted facial hairs while maintaining healthier skin.
- Expels ingrown hairs. Another advantage of this sort of grooming is the expulsion of ingrown hairs. Amid the straight razor shave, ingrown hairs are pulled out and are less likely to return than with a traditional 4- or 5-blade home razor.
- It gives a closer shave. Shaving towards the direction of the grain is pleasant, and it gives a closer and more perfect shave. This is a decent method to get a closer shave than utilizing a bunch of shaving cream. In the wake of shaving, look in the mirror to perceive how sound and stunning your skin looks. Touch it and feel how it is soft and delicate to the touch.
- Resistant to razor burn. A hot towel shave with a straight razor encourages a man's skin to develop protection from itching or burning, as well as bumps that regularly show up after a shave.